MSM is relocating to Brookfield in the Sendik's Towne Center.
MSM classes will be held at the YogAsylum, a yoga school and lifestyle enhancement center.
3815 N Brookfield Rd - Suite 101, Brookfield, WI 53245
Phone: (262) 781-8102
Welcome to Milwaukee School of Massage, LLC where we provide the very best in quality education for aspiring Massage Therapists. Our goal is to provide our students with an education that prepares them for a satisfying and sustaining career in Massage Therapy.
MSM is owned and administered by Wanda M. Beals who celebrates over two and a half decades of experience as a massage therapist. Ms. Beals and her staff bring over a century of combined experience to the MSM educational process, and purposefully make every effort to provide a unique healing environment and a varied learning experience for each and every one of their students. Academic study and clinical practice are interwoven to reinforce learning ease and relevance.
Milwaukee School of Massage, LLC has a rich history in the community and was the second state approved massage therapy school by The Wisconsin State Educational Approval Board in December 1995. Since then MSM has continued its growth in offering affordable & quality education and excels in providing one of the best post-graduate programs with the MSM Graduate Clinic located above the school. The Graduate Clinic program provides recent MSM graduates with the ability to continue practice and build their personal client list before embarking into their own. This valuable experience gives real life, hands-on-training in both massage therapy as well as personal business practice. It is regarded by our students as one of the most valuable educational resources.
Our primary focus is your education and helping you achieve your dreams as a practicing massage therapist. You are our business. We are student friendly. Please browse our website to gain a deeper understanding of our philosophies and process..
What makes our School Unique
- There is no application charge
- We graduate 90-100% of our enrolled students
- There is no charge for test retakes
- There is no charge for the 4 hours/month make up hours
- Our typical instructor has a minimum of five years experience as a massage therapist.
- MSM has met the requirements to be a NCBTMB Assigned School # 044431. All MSM graduates are eligible to sit for the national exam when applying for state licensure.
- In 2011 MSM graduates taking the NCBTMB national exam have ALL passed — 100%. This compares with a 78.99% pass rate with all Wisconsin graduates of massage therapy.