tuition & Financial aid
Milwaukee School of Massage, LLC is an approved, fully qualified, vocational school recognized by the state of Wisconsin. Tuition can be paid in three installments. First payment is due the first day of class, the second is due the fourth month and the final payment is due in the eighth month.
- EVENING CLASS - $10,200
- DAY CLASS - $10,200
- 750 hours of classroom instruction
- Your own personal Oakworks portable adjustable-height massage table with a bolster, face-cradle, and heavy duty carrying case
- All required textbooks
- Linen usage at school
Payment Plans Available:
- MSM offers a variety of payment plans including three installment tuition payments to monthly payment for qualifying students. All tuition must be paid prior to graduation. MSM is eligible for VA benefits, DVR and Workforce Development funding.
- Additionally, MSM has a contract with EBA Financial for MSM applicants needing a student tuition loan. EBA Financial provides tuition financing to those MSM applicants who are credit worthy. For those who are not, EBA will offer financial assistance when the MSM applicant has a credit worthy sponsor to take out the loan. Click below for more loan information from GetFinancing:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two letters of reference
- Health report
- Attend personal or group tour